9:53

Annyeonghaseyo!!!

       Annyeonghaseyo!!!

Finally is time to write something in this blog. As you can see, this blog ´s link is  teardrops-in-the-rain.blogspot.com and the name I chose to it is Obsession. The first one  is because one of my  favorite songs from the korean band CN Blue is  called Teardrops in the rain  and the second as now I´m into my Kpop years so I´s kinda obsessed with the korean music and the korean doramas.

I´ve got lots of favorite groups and bands like SHINee, Super Junior (Super Junior M), Big Bang (G-Dragon), MBLAQ, 2AM, 2PM, SNSD, B.E.G., 2NE1, U-KISS, T-ARA, Miss A, F.T. Island, CN Blue etc..

I know I should have started with presenting myself but hey, there´s no time as now 

My name is Alexandra but my friends call me Alec (I like it much better than Alexandra *too long* ). My birthday is on june 6th so I´m almost 19 years old ^^. I´m for Rumania, but I´ve been living in Benicàssim for almost 6 years.

I´m very very melomaniac so I´m almost all the time listening to music; yep, even when I go to sleep. I sleep so well with music (a tip, if you can´t sleep put on Debussy´s Claire de Lune and you´re out in a minute^^). I´m also pretty obsessed with make up, so I´m IN LOVE with asian cosmetic but that´s for other post ^^

I like to dance, to read (any kind of books but lately I´m into fanfictions), I like to watch movies, and sleeping. I LOVE sleeping, for now my record is 15 hours ^^. I hate sports,(watching or doing)  and I´m very good at doing nothing.

I can get distracted easily but I´m quick to understand things. I´m a very weird kind of person as many times my personality 180 spin so I can go from being a quiet and introvertive to very extrovertive. And no, I don´t have a bipolar disorder. I know what I want and I´m pretty realistic and also I´m always very optimistic. I´m also a little tiny bit manipulative (I know it´s a bad thing but I had to have something bad no?). I also have a pretty high self esteem. 


So, that´s all for now ^^ See you soon







0 comentarios: